Community Unit School District 205 Mission Statement
"Helping Students Achieve Their Dreams"
Illinois Physical, Immunization and Health Requirements
All Preschool, Kindergarten, Sixth and Ninth Grade students need current physicals done within the past 12 months before the start of school.
The following items are required on the physicals:
* Blood pressure
* Height, weight and Body Mass Index
* Diabetes screening
* Lead level date and results for Preschool and Kindergarten
* Complete review of systems
* Physical Education/Interscholastic Sports approval or exemption
* Signature of physician and date
* Health history completed and signed by parent or guardian
* All immunizations recorded and signed by the health care professional who recorded the information
* “Deferral Statement” from health care provider is required if immunizations could not be given due to vaccine shortage or medical deferment.
* Students will not be allowed to attend school until proof of required
physical examination and immunization requirements are provided to school
* First day exclusion for Galesburg Community Unity School District 205 students
* Exclusion after 30 days for transfer students
APPOINTMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT GALESBURG COMMUNITY UNIT SCHOOL DISTRICT 205
Illinois Immunization requirements-